All Zmachine light kits are pre-assembled and ready to install. Just link to the motor leads and attach lights where appropriate. Weight is between 2 and 3 grams, depending on chosen model. The lights stay on once the capacitor is charged (1-2 minutes in front and 3 minutes at the rear).
Here's what the different options mean:
- Front Lights (xenon-white)
- Rear Lights (red)
- + Brake: brighter red when braking
- + Warning: flashing lights when car is out of the slot or stopped on the track
- + Twin Exhaust: very small yellow lights to simulate exhaust backfire on braking
- + Magnetic Switch: to go from day (only brake lights) to night (all lights) mode by only approaching a small magnet near the car