Quick Slicks Tires - Features
Introducing Quick Slicks
Quick Slicks are high-performance silicone tires for 1/32 slot cars. Quick Slicks offer a combination of features that have not been available in silicone slot car tires until now. Quick Slicks are an easy, affordable upgrade to improve your car’s performance.
Quick Slicks Features
- Available to fit many popular 1/32 Euro-Style aluminum and magnesium “set screw” wheels from a wide variety of manufacturers including CB Design, NSR, Slot.it and Sloting+. Right now, Quick Slicks are available in 35 sizes with more planned for the near future.
- Quick Slicks provide excellent grip on all racing surfaces – plastic or wood (painted). The cleaner the racing surface, the better the grip.
- Slip-on or Glue/true – the choice is yours. If you’re a casual racer, you can simply slip-on a pair of Quick Slicks and start racing. If you prefer to “glue and true” your tires, Quick Slicks work very well with a tire adhesive such as IC2000.
- Quick Slicks require less effort to true and, if desired, adjust the profile where the sidewall and contact patch meet.
- Rounded outer sidewalls on all Quick Slicks give them a realistic appearance like real tires. The rounded outer sidewalls appear realistic regardless of a given tire’s outer diameter (o.d.).
- Quick Slicks designed for a specific wheel are the same width regardless of outer diameter – an important consideration when rules require tires to fit under the car body and you want to experiment with different tire diameters.
- Quick Slicks were designed and tested extensively in the real world by actual 1/32 racers.
- Quick Slicks are affordable. This is often an important consideration whether you race alone or participate in club/organized racing.
- We offer a Quick Slicks Fitment Summary and a Quick Slicks Tire Selector to assist you to identify which wheels fit a given Quick Slicks tire. Still not sure which Quick Slicks you need for a particular application? Contact us and we’ll do our best to assist you.